Andrew Scott (Sherlock, Fleabag) hefur slegið í gegn í uppfærslu Breska Þjóðleikhússins í gamanleiknum Present Laughter í leikstjórn Matthew Warchus – og nú færum við sýninguna í bíó!
Ekki missa af bráðskemmtilegu kvöldi í Bíó Paradís!
- Laugardagskvöldið 11. janúar kl 20:00
- Mánudagskvöldið 13. janúar kl 20:00
- ATHUGIÐ! Árskort, klippikort, frímiðar gilda ekki á þessar sýningar!
Matthew Warchus directs Andrew Scott (BBC’s Sherlock, Fleabag) in Noël Coward’s provocative comedy Present Laughter. As he prepares to embark on an overseas tour, star actor Garry Essendine’s colourful life is in danger of spiralling out of control.
Engulfed by an escalating identity crisis as his many and various relationships compete for his attention, Garry’s few remaining days at home are a chaotic whirlwind of love, sex, panic and soul-searching.
Captured live from The Old Vic in London, Present Laughter is a giddy and surprisingly modern reflection on fame, desire and loneliness.
- Saturday January 11th at 20:00 (8pm)
- Monday January 13th at 20:00 (8pm)
- ATTENTION! Annual-passes, punch-cards, free tickets are not valid for these screenings!
“Andrew Scott’s revelatory performance shows why Noël Coward is hailed a genius.”
★★★★★ – Telegraph
“A treat of a production: a timely depiction of the hollow nature of fame.”
★★★★★ – Financial Times
“The show belongs to Scott…”
★★★★★ – The Times